Subject: Re: IN NEED OF HELP!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 96 23:18:41 GMT

Hello,

>> 1. [GUI Ext showing AGA]

 > It is freeware, but it can't load any pictures, AGA or otherwise.

You can still load the picture in a normal Amos screen and then grab and

past
to an intuition window. Screen aren't supported yet, but going to be.
BTW no Aga at least for now.

Bye

    [email-masked]                    >>Bomb!1.5 beta<<
  +--------------------------ON AMINET----------------------------+
  | game/think/VenusTris.lha         game/misc/SnailRace.lha      |
  | game/shoot/fantasy.lha           util/time/MReminder.lha      |
  | game/think/atoms.lha             util/misc/Dialer2.lha        |
  | game/think/navalbattle.lha       game/think/Manos.lha         |
  | game/shoot/in_the_target.lha     dev/lang/Logo1_4.lha         |
  |                                                               |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  |���BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN.   |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+